
So, not too much happening on the Interweb these days. I don't check this page very often anymore, due to the lack of posts (I've been slacking too). I was wondering if we should put it out of it's misery. If we are going to have regular posts, then I say let's keep it going. I really enjoy it when people post often and are involved in each other's lives. If no one really cares much anymore (which is fine too), then I would rather know it's dead so I don't wonder if I'm missing anything by not checking it. Just wondering.
Thursday, August 21, 2008
R.I.P. Interweb?
Posted by El Dorko at 8:59 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



12 comments:
whine whine whine, we should also call all tv stations and tell them to go out of business because re-runs are on right now. Oldies radio stations are stupid too.
Reruns are fine... as long as they're pre 1988. Golden Girls, Magnum P.I., and $10,000 Pyramid—I love you.
I say keep it. I'll contribute... if that is not reason enough in itself to keep it.
I think with it being summer we are all busy with our families. I think we should keep it. It will keep us busy this winter when we are bored.
Keep it! Where is your soul, Samuel?
Keep it! Where is your soul, Samuel?
May be if I post again there will be more reason to keep the page.
Post
Post.
Comment. Keep. The. Interweb.
Post. And I'll do my best to get the Pirate to contribute! I may be biased but I think he has great things to say.
OH JOY! I'm so glad I can look forward to more posts from you guys!!!!!!!!!!!
Sarcasm Detector Score: 2/10.
Post a Comment