Music Sampler of the Week


Friday, June 19, 2009

Weekend at Stroman's



July 10-12
Stroman Cabin

Clean air, movies, relaxing, campfires, games, horseshoes, Xbox, BBQ, chats, books, smores and more. More suggestions welcome.

Not allowed: childrens, hollow point bullets, Scott Baio, Snuggies™, meth, complainers, and Bugles™.

Aaron and Lindsay said yes (I think). Huzzah!
Jake and Toni said probably (I think). Huzzah!

Steve and Cassie said no. Boo! Hiss!

Jer and Chelsea?
Scott and Tricia?

6 comments:

cAsSy said...

We can't stay the night because I'll be at the State Hospital Friday with cray people (forensics floor-should be interesting) and Saturday I am at the hospital doing my rotations but we were thinking we could make the drive up after I get done at the hospital for a few hours and hang since it isn't a bad drive for us from Provo???? Cool?

Toni said...

We are planning on it. Now we get to let our parents fight over who watches them!

Jake said...

No Scott Baio! I'm out. Charles is always in charge

El Dorko said...

Everyone is welcome to come and go as they please. If you have time and you want to come up, great. The booing and hissing were meant in the nicest possible way.

I. Puerility said...

I will be on my new rotation and am currently unaware of the hours I will be expected to keep. Will let you guys know soon.

Lizzen said...

Since Snuggies are banned, what about those adult pajamas with the footies?