Music Sampler of the Week


Monday, April 20, 2009

Viva Las Vegas


We're heading to Vegas May 1st -May 3rd. Everybody should come and we'll have a good time. Steve and Cassy are probably coming and maybe Aaron & Lindsey. I'm doing a triathlon on Saturday so we're staying outside Vegas on Friday night and probably somewhere on the strip Saturday night. We won't have our kids so we'll party like rock stars and Toni isn't pregnant so maybe we can even get crazy and ride a roller coaster.

4 comments:

cAsSy said...

We are for sure going to be there!!!

I. Puerility said...

I'll have my hands in random vaginas. Wish I could be there.

Lizzen said...

So, was there ever any question that Toni WAS pregnant? Did I miss something?

We're there!

Jake said...

Toni was pregnant last time we went to Vegas with Steve and Cassy. When she didn't go on any of the roller coasters they figured it out before we had told anyone else.