
I don't have a specific reason for posting these two songs besides Bishop Allen has a new CD out, and these two songs stood out among many that I could have posted. Bishop Allen is coming to Utah, and Maxfield, Lindsay, Amber, and I are going to the Provo show on March 27th. Please come if you like. We've seen them once before, you won't be disappointed.
Thursday, March 5, 2009
New Songs
Posted by El Dorko at 9:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Hopefully we can come. Toni and I really want to see Bishop Allen.
Also playing at Kilby on the 26th. Might have to go to that one instead.
Yeah, we'd go to Kilby again if we could. I have to teach class on Thursday night, so we're going to the Friday show. Come with us if you can. Friday nights are much cooler than Thursday nights.
Post a Comment